消失在 天与地 结合的交叉
imagery. kt tunstall. time.
NTU's School of Art Design and Media Digital Film Production is holding our second casting auditions this coming weekend. The details are as follows:
Mark Your Notebooks
29 Sept Saturday & 30 Sept Sunday
*scape Youth Centre
Level 1 Cube 3
113 Somerset Road
For general enquiries, please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The place is at the youth park where the Kopitiam is, opp Cineleisure.
Budding performers and crew members do remember to come down for this audition as the location is far more convenient than the first one held in NTU.
I will be updating the post with specific required roles from time to time so do check back.
Finally, do encourage anyone you know who has a flare for performing to join this audition.
It is a pretty good exposure I would say.
If anyone of you want to come, I will be pleased.
Hope to see you.
Required Roles Based on Scripts:
1. Charles, a guy between 20-25, average build, able to express sadness and fluent in mandarin. Smoker required.
2. Young Desmond, a withdrawn transfer student who later befriends Max and begins a lifelong friendship. Chinese male, 8-10 years old.
3. Young Max, an outgoing boy who befriends Desmond. Chinese male, 8-10 years old, cheerful and outgoing.
4. Desmond, a professional working overseas who comes back to attend his best friend’s funeral. Unable to accept the fact, he revisits his old school to seek comfort in his memories. Chinese male, 25-30 years old, thoughtful look, able to cry.
5. Jeannie, Max’s sister who is sending Desmond to the airport. A contrast to Desmond who doesn’t accept the death of Max. Chinese female, 25-30 years old, able to drive.
6. Terence, chinese, 170-178cm, thin, male, looks 25-28, brooding exterior, troubled past, must be able to act emotionally charged and disturbed.
7. Young boy (main lead), 5-11 years old.
8. Mother, perhaps in her late 30s.
(Please direct further enquiries to email@example.com)
The Official MDA Rating of Our Recent Short Films are as follows:
Passed without cuts
Consumer Advisory: Mature Content/内容只宜二十一岁及以上
Strictly for Film Festivals only. Not for Commercial Release.
The Last Date
Passed without cuts
Consumer Advisory: Mature Theme and Disturbing Content
This is a very overwhelming moment for Davier and me.
For friends holding on to a copy of our private DVD, please do take note that they are not allowed for distribution.