One of the few movies lately to have me think about something more than just the movie itself.
I needed to think deeper into >>
- How (can) love bloom in the wake of loss?
- How can a Siao-Lang(crazy man), in his very own insanity, tell other people that acknowledging insanity is not a sign of insanity?
- What Math formula are they trying to proof?
- Paranoia and trust. How to see people through their eyes?
- How bad my maths is now..
As well as a few other things i thought about but I forgot while I was typing the above, That made me extremely annoyed...Oh Ya
- How Hair is actually 'dead' and how there is no point using organic products on it since there's no effect on the hair? (Is it true?)
- Vegeterian Chilli (Since when was chilli meat?)
- She has wasted 33 and a quarter hours in the past few weeks not doing work but she has the brain capacity to make it up in one second. What about me? I guess i wasted at least 15 years of my 21 and will still have a lot of wasting to do...heehee
As such is the power of {Proof}, another teaming up by John 'Shakespeare in Love' Madden and Gwyneth 'Shakespeare in Love' Paltrow. Simple. Profound. Excellent acting. No make-up. This is truly a back to basics kinda film that truly dissects every issue Katherine goes through. Loss, Fear, Despair, Uncertainty, Grief. Hal is the math teacher/nerd band drummer who gets laid. If he don't who does?? {Proof} is kinda moving and I like it that there are quite a few unexpected turns in the plot. The Heroine, fearing that she will go insane just like her father, was this close to keeping the Mathematical {Proof} that might rock the present world forever. But she accepts her inherited intelligence and went on to refine the {Proof} with Hal. Will she go insane? Like her Daddy? according to Hal...its No. I know I'm a spoiler...But just give {Proof} a chance. I never regretted choosing {Proof} over some Geisha-shit. (I'm clearly biased towards this movie cos I like Shakespeare in Love...a lot a lot a lot).
No comments:
Post a Comment